This is a simple quick snack recipe that can be put together in less than 10 min. As with most recipes don’t over complicate it, simply use high quality and fresh ingredients and you will always serve up a dish that delights. Use fresh bread, a ripe avocado, your favorite store bought or homemade mayo and sriracha, and superior tasting tuna.
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 an avocado, mashed
- 1 can Rio Mare tuna
- sriracha (or a similar spicy topping alternative)
- Mash up your avocado nice and spread it on top of your toast first
- Mix up the Rio Mare fillet in a bowl to make it into a nice spreadable paste.
- Whisk together mayonnaise with sriracha to your desired level of heat.
- Drizzle sriracha-mayonnaise on top of the tuna.
This recipe is an adaptation of recipe originally found here.