- Wash the mussels under fresh water.
- With a knife, open each mussel and leave the fruit on one half of the shell.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the batter… the batter will be rather soft.
- Place all the mussels on a baking sheet and with a teaspon put some batter on each mussel to completely cover the meat/fruit.
- Bake for about 15-20 mins at 400F on the top shelf of the oven or until the batter turns golden/light brown.
- Serve hot.
This is is a syndicated post. Read the original at www.cookingwithnonna.com
Italian recipes #Italian Food #Real Italian #Gourmet Food